Saturday, November 6, 2010
The Versatile Blogger Award
Sorry it's taken me so long to get around to this, I hope I do it correctly!
Task 1. Thank the person who gave you the award: Thankyou Michelle from Best Toys For Toddlers and Philippa from House Of Baby Piranha, I was so surprised and very chuffed considering I love both of your blogs so much!
Task 2. Share 7 things about yourself: oh my, I hope I don't bore everyone here! I'm not terribly exciting, aside from the fact that I tapdance underwater in a monkey suit every Tuesday. See I totally made that up and it still wasn't interesting!
1) Previous to having my own babies I have worked with children in many different capacities for over ten years.
2) Im an Ebay addict. There. I said it :-D
3) I am terrified of sharks. Irrationally terrified. When I was younger I secretly read the book 'Jaws' because my parents wouldn't let me watch the movie and have been wary of even the smallest puddles of water ever since.
4) I had a wonderful childhood, if I can replicate it to even half a degree for my own children I will be happy.
5) I spend more money on craft supplies than I do on clothing for myself. And it shows :-D
6) I drink far too much milk. When I was pregnant with my girls it was not unusual for me to go through 2L in a day.
7) I have a very short attention span. I'm often doing several things at once and sometimes forget to finish th.......
Task 3. Pass the award onto 12 Bloggers you have recently discovered:
Love And Lollipops - I just love the ideas and gorgeous photos!
Sweetest Jane - writes so beautifully it's like you were following them around that day.
Play 2 Grow - lots of great learning games.
A Peek Over The Fence - I love the variety in this Blog.
Hear Mum Roar - covers so many areas of parenting.
Kebeni - I love the way she writes and the different range of topics.
Oesch & Doot - what a beautiful Blog.
Chapter Forty - another Blog with great writing and photos.
The Organised Housewife - for obvious reasons, who doesnt want to be more organised! Great Blog full of great ideas.
Another Lunch - I love bento boxes and have gotten lots of ideas from this site for the girls mealtimes.
HomeAge - so many topics covered and Im very jealous that they are growing their own blueberries! :-D Yum!
Sew New To This - I love the sewing projects on this Blog, so much talent!
Task 4. Contact the Bloggers you chose and let them know. Off to do that now, before I forget (refer to task 2, point 7 ;-D).